You can’t put bloggers into a single category – just because they are using a particular website to share their thoughts, knowledge and information. You can easily find thousands of different blog categories, with each category providing something unique to the internet.
In nutshell, you have a blog on each and every topic you think about. Lets think about the most unusual topic – hmm, say Horror Stories. Just google it, and you will find loads of blogs (not just websites) containing a lot of horror stories.
Blogs – The best way to reach your audience
This shows the reach of blogging, and these blogs play a very important role in this world of information seekers. No doubt, this has made a lot of bloggers, very popular among the online community. A lot of them are considered celebrities. And that is why, thousands of blogs are launched everyday by people all around the world, with a hope to get some recognition, by sharing their thoughts or information.
But, this craze for blogs is also one of the hindrance in the way of achieving success through them. The problem of bringing people to read your blog posts is a very major concern, as the level of competition has risen to all time high. Forget about bringing massive free traffic, it sometimes become very difficult to even bring 10 people on your blog.
But, the following tips are going to show how you can promote your blogs and bring genuine and free traffic on your blogs:
1. Write useful content: A lot of SEO guys use this term “useful content” or “high quality content” for free traffic. But what they don’t tell you is how to do it? Just a moment ago, I used the example of how you can find information about anything on blogs. That means people search nearly everything online. All you have to decide is what is your specialty? What do you like to write about? Is it horror stories, or how to stitch clothes. Just think about anything you are good at. And start writing about it.
2. Post attractive content: Just providing useful content to your users is not enough. Make sure that you present the content of your post in an attractive way for users to come back or share your posts among their friends. This is the idle way of bringing free traffic on your blogs. You can make you posts attractive by including images in it and by making sure that you do proper formatting of the content. You can compensate your weak English skills by using more images and graphics in your post.
3. Facebook: Create a facebook page of your blog, and ask your friends and their friends to like your page. This will attract other facebook users towards your facebook page. And with over 750 million users, you have got a great chance to bring massive free traffic on your website through it.
4. Twitter: You must create a twitter account of your blog. With millions of users, this is the most popular social marketing tool to bring free traffic on your blogs. Though, you need to have free twitter followers to initiate your twitter marketing campaign. But, you can easily get free twitter followers on your account through Traffup.
5. Traffup: When it comes to promoting your website or blogs, traffup is the best way to do so. It not just bring free traffic, but also ensures that you get relevant and genuine visitors on your blogs, who will be very interested to read your posts. Along with it, traffup also enhances your twitter marketing campaign by providing your genuine and free twitter followers. Traffup is also very important to initiate your website viral marketing campaign by providing your free retweets. Twitter retweets section helps you to share your tweet among millions of twitter users, free of cost. This is the best way of bringing massive traffic on your blogs.
6. Social Bookmarking: There are a lot of social bookmarking websites where you can submit the links of your blogs in order to get continuous free traffic through them. All you have to do is to provide a right title and description about the link you have to post (try to make them as attractive as possible). This is the best way for link building and viral marketing (in case if your post is liked and shared by a lot of members of the websites). So, for free traffic on your blogs, you must go for social bookmarking websites. The top social bookmarking websites are – Digg, Reddit, Stumble Upon, Traffup etc. You can easily find the list of a lot of free social bookmarking websites online. Just google it !!!
7. Share buttons on your blogs: Viral Marketing (Word Of Mouth Marketing) is considered to as the best form of bringing relevant and free traffic on your blogs. And the best way to do it is to put share buttons below your every post, so that the users can share your post with their friends through various mediums.