Over 750 Million registered users.. Number 1 Social Media Marketing website.. Best Tool to grow your social network
Yes, you got it right. I am talking about the “mighty” Facebook – a website that is considered the “god” of social media marketing. Social Media Marketing is considered at par with SEO to bring massive free traffic on your websites. And if you are not using Facebook, to promote your website on it, then you are missing a very bright chance to bring massive free traffic on your website.
Why you must use Facebook to bring free website traffic?
With over 750 Million registered users, Facebook provides you ample opportunities to bring massive free traffic on your website. And not to forget, you only get genuine visitors on your website, through Facebook. But, like any other tool, you need to use Facebook the right way to gain monstrous free traffic on your website.
Ways to Bring free traffic on your website through Facebook
And that is where, this article comes to rescue. I am going to tell you about some tried and tested ways to bring free traffic on your website, through Facebook. These are not those random tips, which you can find on Google. I’ve tried to put as much of my experience on Facebook, in these following points, to bring free traffic on your websites:
1. Make your Facebook Page Attractive: The facebook page of your website should be attractive enough to hold the attention of your existing, and target users. You can use Facebook Markup language and CSS to install graphics and custom themes on your website’s facebook page. This way, when people encounter your facebook page, might become attracted to it and become supporter of your website.
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed: Yes, your friends can help a lot to build your social network on Facebook. First of all, ask your friends to join your facebook page and support it on their wall. This would attract even their friends towards your website’s facebook profile. In addition to this, you can also ask your friends to request their friends to promote your website on Facebook. And, if you have a huge friend base, you can actaully bring a little avalanche of users on your Facebook Profile.
3. Never Give up: Whenever you publish something on your website’s facebook wall, you can’t your every user to read what you are saying, as their profile may be bombarded with other such offers. So, it is necessary to make sure that you post something about your website, everyday on your Facebook Profile. But do make sure, not to post the same thing again and again, as this would annoy your users.
4. Always be active on Facebook: If you don’t publish regularly on Facebook, the traffic on your Facebook profile will slow down. And this would not result in bringing free traffic on your website. In addition to this, you need to visit the profiles of your website’s users and participate in their contests or wish them on their birthday. As a result, you would find a lot of your users spreading good words about your website on their Facebook profile. This would result in bringing massive free traffic on your websites.
5. Facebook Share: Place a button of Facebook share on your website, for users to share your website with their friends on facebook. This is a great way to start a viral marketing campaign of your website on Facebook, as it would initiate a lot of discussion about your website on Facebook. This also helps in better SEO of your website. You can also place the Facebook Share button on your website’s official blog (if you have one). This would bring massive free traffic on your websites via Facebook.
6. Turn Off Autoposting on Facebook: It has been found out in a survery that turning the auto posting off can increase free traffic on your website, from facebook, by upto 650%. No I didn’t get 650 percent increase, but I did get 80-90 percent increase in free traffic through this.
Actually, autoposted links have a tendency to disappear quickly from your feeds, whereas that is not the case with Manual posting. Also, a large content through autoposting get mushed up together with a message that says something like “See 10 more stories like this”.
So, by simple posting something manually, choosing a pic (if needed) and making a custom comment about your link, can bring massive increase in free traffic from Facebook to your website.
7. Make your facebook page Interactive: In case if you are a expecting free traffic to magically come on your website, after creating your Facebook profile, then you are, obviously, day dreaming. You must make constant efforts to make your Facebook page, profile and posts more interactive and entertaining.
The best example of it is to post your Facebook posts as questions. And it would result in growing the engagement on your Facebook wall. (But do make sure not to use Facebook Autoposting).
If you want to bring free traffic on your website from Facebook, the above tips are worth trying out. Apart from this, there is one more thing that I would like to add to it. And that is to never give up. After all, if you do something with full determination, sky is the limit.