The main aim of Conversion Marketing is to convert your website visitors in your regular customers. And to ensure an effective Conversion Marketing, your website’s landing page must provide what your users are looking for.
Conversion rate of your website is inversely proportional to your website’s bounce rate. If your website’s bounce rate is high, then your conversion rate would be very low and vice versa. And thus, conversion marketing is very key for improving the bounce rate of your website, which results in increasing your actual website users. As a result, your website will get a lot of genuine free traffic on it.
A lot of people jump with joy, when they see a lot of visitors on their website through google analytics. And they are right to do so. But it is also very essential to understand that your website needs relevant and effective users, than a lot of irrelevant users.
Factors essential for a website’s success
The following two factors are very important for the success of your website:
- Bringing genuine free traffic on your websites (you can also bring paid traffic, but it must be genuine)
- Ensuring that your website’s services and content converts your website visitors into website customers.
Bringing genuine free traffic on your website is very essential to ensure that customers are interested in browsing your website and reading your website content. And if you are able to do that, you have to make sure that your website contains services or content lures the visitor in becoming your user. So, optimizing a website to ensure its conversion is known as Conversion Marketing.
Improving the Conversion Rate of your website
Here are the few tips, which you should follow to ensure effective conversion rate of your website:
1. It is very important to have everything at its place. There should be no room for customer’s confusion.
2. Use of proper text and graphics is very essential to strike a chord with your customers. And make sure that you don’t make excessive usage of graphics on your website.
3. Do make sure that your website loads in less than 3 seconds. It has been found out in an internet survey that websites, which load in less than 3 seconds gets more free traffic than the other ones.
4. Your website design should not be similar to the design of your website. It will provide you the necessary differentiation, plus you can make it more easy for your users to navigate your website. For eg. the website design of traffup is very different from twiends, and provides much more information with very less chaos.
5. Make sure that you make regular interactions with users, and do have a ticket system (grievance retrieval system) on your website, in order to win the trust of your users.
6. When a visitor comes on your website, you need to guide him about how to use your website. You should have a tour section in your website, if your website contains more than one service. This helps in reducing the confusion of a new visitor on your website.
7. Finally, you need to undestand your target customers – what do they expect in a website, what are they interested in and much more. Based on that information you should decide about the content and navigation o f your website.
It is not so easy to bring free traffic on your website, as you need to spend some time on trying different things to promote your website. So, you need to make sure that your efforts are aimed at a right place, to ensure effective conversion rate of your website. So, it becomes really important to follow the above tips in order to convert your free traffic into registered users of your website.