There are two main reasons behind writing articles for Article Directories or Article Submission Sites:
- To bring Back links to your website, so as to bring massive free traffic on it.
- To maintain a reputation of an online author, by earning your readers trust and love.
What are Article Submission Sites?
Article Directories are those websites, where users can submit their unique articles on different categories, for increasing the knowledge of its readers. Different authors have different objectives behind writing articles for these article directories.
But no matter what your objective is – your articles need to be effective and informational to achieve desired results.
Writing Articles for Article Directories
You will find a lot of articles online, which would tell you that its not easy to write articles for Article Directories.
That is not true at all. Of course, you will need to put in a lot of care while writing articles, to ensure that your readers found them – effective and interesting.
No matter what you want to achieve through submitting articles on Article Directories, but while writing the articles your main aim should be to provide your users – effective and relevant articles.
And I am going to tell you the main factors that you should keep in mind to write effective, and relevant, articles for your readers.
How to write “effective” articles for Article Directories
The following are some key factors, which you should keep in mind to write effective articles for your readers:
1. You should have a proper knowledge of the subject you are writing about. Without it, your article would not have required substance, and would not be effective and relevant.
2. Your article should be relevant, and up to date, in order to provide useful information to the users. After all, outdated information contains no value whatsoever.
3. The language of your article must be simple and easy to understand. There is no need to include heavy vocabulary, just to impress your readers. They don’t sit with a dictionary, while reading the articles online.
4. You should never include irrelevant links, of your website, in your article. A lot of people do that in a hope to bring massive free traffic on their websites, which is not fair. Irrelevant links irritates your readers, which is not good for the reputation of you and your website.
If you are writing an article about your website, or related service, then its a different thing. But still, make sure not to stuff it with too may links.
Moreover, you can also include your links in the “Author’s Bio Box”
5. Similarly, you should not make false claims, about your website, in your articles. This does more harm, than good, to your website’s reputation. You should not think about promoting your website, while writing articles for your readers. They should be your main, and only, priority.
6. Each and every information in your article – figures, statistics, or facts – should be correct and accurate. Before including a figure in your article, you must double check it.
7. The content of your articles must be unique and original. This is a must, if you want to earn good reputation as an author on these websites.
Even if you are inspired by an article, you must write its summary in your own words instead of just copying it.
8. The quality of your article should be top notch. The main aim of your article should always be to provide high quality and useful information to your users. So, you should not write an article, just for the sake of it.
In addition to the above points, it is very essential to write articles only on the best Article Directories, in order to ensure best results.
Select only the best Article Directories
There are a lot of article directories online. But instead of going for each and every directory, you must select only the best “Do-Follow” Article Directories. It would ensure massive free traffic on your websites.