There is a flood of websites online that claims to grow your twitter network, instantly and effectively. But most of them don’t even bring genuine twitter followers on your account. And with these irrelevant twitter followers, you can’t expect effective twitter marketing of your website.
5 great ways to actually grow your twitter network
So, you must only look out for the ways to actually grow your twitter network – by attracting genuine and relevant twitter followers. The following are the top 5 ways to grow your twitter network safely, and effectively:
1. Join TraffUP. It is not just a great way to bring free twitter followers on your account, but also ensures that you get genuine and relevant twitter followers. With this you also get the facility of free retweets to promote your tweets among millions of twitter users, free of cost. This, as a result, would help you to ensure effective twitter marketing of your website.
2. You should follow the users, who will follow you back.
Use # “hashtags” to find such people. Try #teamfollowback, #followback, #500aday and similar hashtags.
3. Do make sure to follow back those people who follow you. You can also put some hastags (like stated above) in your Twitter bio. And you should not follow too many people in one day. Twitter would notice this change and you have to face a ban.
4. Search tweets for the keywords related to your website or business. You will find a niche market relating to your work. You can follow the people of that niche, can try to solve their questions or can provide free tips to them in order to help their cause. This will make them follow you back, and you can earn free twitter followers like this.
5. Thank your new friends with a #shoutout or direct message. Try to actually connect with them. Most probably, they will share your profile with their followers and friends.
All the above ways would not just help you to get instant, but genuine twitter followers on your account. Thus, resulting in effective twitter marketing campaign of your website, or brand.