With the growth in social networking space, the use of social media to promote a website or blog has increased considerably. You will find a lot of websites, which claims to increase your website traffic. But if you want relevant and effective website visitors, on your blog then the following 5 websites are apt for you:
1. Twitter: Twitter is the best marketing tool of the world. This website was born to do social media marketing. But, you need followers to promote your blog on twitter, which you can easily get through Traffup.
2. Facebook: It used to be more of a social networking website. But with the passing time, it is becoming more of a social media marketing website, where everybody is promoting something or the other. With over 700 million users, facebook is something you can’t ignore to promote your blog.
3. Traffup.net: Traffup is regarded as the number one tool to promote your website or blog, and also to increase your twitter followers free of cost. The best thing about traffup is the fact that you get relevant and effective website visitors and twitter followers, free of cost.
4. Squidoo: Squidoo is a perfect combination of article submission and social bookmarking website. You can not just promote your blog, by posting articles about it, but you can also submit your website’s link and the link of its RSS feed to get better chances to earn free traffic.
5. Digg: It is undoubtedly, the best social bookmarking tools to promote your blog. Although, its popularity is decreasing, but it can still bring you more than 20 website visitors per day (or more, keeping in mind the content you are sharing on it about your blog).