The only thing good about Twiends is the number of subscribers (or users) it has. It does help you to get quick, and massive, twitter followers on your account, but doesn’t actually grow your twitter network. It is because of the fact that most of the users (approx. 80 percent) unfollow you just moments after following you.
And this is because of the presence of acute number of spammers on Twiends. And trust me when I say this, Twiends is doing nothing to counter it. They are just making merry in the profits they are making. And this is where, TraffUP is so good.
TraffUP – Best way to grow your social network
It is currently the most popular website (well.. after twiends) to grow your twitter network, and the only genuine website to help you get free traffic, free twitter followers and retweets. And thats not all – It’s taking a lot of anti-spamming measures to provide not only quality visitors but genuine twitter followers and retweets on your account.
I am sure that like any other website, TraffUP also faces spamming issues. But, I have been using it for the last one year, and have never quite felt an aggressive streak of spamming eating away my points. Ofcourse, there are some users who unfollows me later, or delete my retweets. But the tremendous support service of Traffup (and its aware technical team) make sure to punish the spammers (and even ban them).
One of my friends who tested this by creating a spam account, deleting a lot of retweets and did mass unfollowing was banned within 2 days (and all her points were deducted from her account).
A lot of times, I have been allotted points for users deleting my retweets. Who else does that? This shows the tremendous , and humane, backup team of Traffup that ensures fair play on Traffup.
Measures taken by TraffUP to reduce spamming
The following are the main steps taken by Traffup to reduce spamming (and genuinely growing your social network):
- No user is allowed to delete a retweet (after tweeting it). Either his points are deducted or his account gets banned.
- You have to validate your email id in order to use the services of Traffup.
- No spammer is allowed to create multiple accounts on TraffUP.
- No mass unfollowing is allowed on Traffup. Your account can get banned.
- Traffup makes use of captchas (while registration and login) to avoid a lot of spammers.
- There is no automated script (and neither it can be used) to use the services of Traffup. A user has to view each website ( follow each twitter account, and retweet each tweet) manually. And this is the main reason why you get genuine twitter followers, retweets and website traffic.